Gofit Ropeless Jump Rope
Get your toning-and-cardio jump rope workout, indoors or anywhere with GoFit’s Ropeless Jump Rope. Its short, PVC ropes spin with ball bearing precision, while the lightly-weighted foam balls create centrifugal force for arm-toning resistance. No length adjustments or tangles, just a great jump rope workout anywhere. Train. Recover. repeat. GoFit!
- Arm-toning resistance
- NO tangled ropes or adjustments
- Deluxe, soft-gripping rubber handles for comfortable control
- Foam ball with inner weights
- Handle interior: two steel swivels with ball-bearing spin-action
- Inner swivel stabilizes centrifugal force
- Durable, urethane handle body
- Solid 8-inch PVC Rope
Jumping rope is one of the most efficient methods of cardio training. Jumping rope for 10 minutes at a moderate pace is the equivalent to running one mile in 12 minutes, cycling 2 miles in six minutes, swimming a quarter-mile in 12 minutes, two sets of tennis or playing an 18-hole golf course. We highly recommend that sedentary people or people over 35 see a physician before beginning any exercise programs.