The Align-Pilates A8-Pro Studio Pilates Reformer is brand new for 2020 and is the updated version of our previous flagship commercial Pilates reformer, the A2. The A8-Pro has a completely new runner profile and runs on 8 PU wheels, this new platform offers an even quieter ride, improved handling of cross loading forces and reduced maintenance.
Over eight years of development, the A8-Pro is now in its fourth generation and the new star in Align-Pilates’ reformer line-up! Offering a luxurious oversize carriage and the longest travel of any standard Pilates reformer on the market, this reformer is perfect for all heights including taller people. Also featuring our new patent pending rapid change spring bar for the fastest spring bar adjustment, you will love our brand new A8-Pro!COMPARE REFORMERS
- Market beating 113cm of smooth travel Longest travel of any standard Pilates reformer at 113cm – suits more people and requires less adjustment
- Wide and long carriage bed Widest carriage on the market at 67cm for greater comfort.
- 8 PU wheel system 8 wheel system for improved performance and reduced maintenance.
- Oversize and 6 lockable foot bar positions A8-Pro improved foot bar locks in 6 positions including flat. Oversized with improved pivot point for comfort and stability.
- Patent pending rapid change spring bar Patent pending rapid change spring bar allows single handed adjustment of the spring bar without removing any springs – 4 positions (20cm of adjustment). Watch our features video on YouTube ►
- Quick and easy rope adjustmentsNew and improved rope adjustment system ensures both ropes stay the same length and adjust simultaneously.
- Adjustable shoulder and head rests Removable and lockable shoulder rests allow for a completely flat bed using the optional mattress converter.
- Choice of 3 interchangeable leg heightsFuture proof – choice of 3 interchangeable leg heights
- Adaptable with half cadillac options Risers fold down for use with a half cadillac.
- Convenient for easy moving Convenient – wheeled for easy moving and can be stacked.
- Adjustable rope riser positions Stainless rope risers for rapid adjustment of rope heights and can fold down for use with half cadillac. Risers feature an eyelet so springs can be attached for additional exercise possibilities.
- Commercially warranted Light commercial warranty of 27.5 hours per week (this applies to all our Studio reformers).
Frequently Asked Questions
- Adjustable silent foot strap with fluffy cover
- Integral standing platform
- Pair of silent double loop straps
- 5 nickel plated quality music wire springs in 3 different strengths: 2 x light, 2 x medium and 1 x strong
The Rapid Change RC Spring bar is the new patent pending Spring bar from Align-Pilates. A traditional spring bar is used in conjunction with a separate carriage stopped and this can take up to 12 actions to change on a 5 spring reformer. The RC spring bar features integral carriage stoppers and is adjusted with the springs attached, it can be moved with one hand in a single action saving 3 to 11 additional actions every time you move the spring bar. The RC spring bar is a game changer in group reformer classes and it also prevents incorrect carriage stopper positions and the possibility of leaving your springs in a stressed position, which will reduce their life and performance. Watch video here!
- Gondola Pole – 60″ / 32″
- Platform Extender
- 3 Leg Heights (28cm, 42cm or 64cm)
- Jump Board
- Cardio Jump Dome
- Sitting Box
- Half Cadillac
- Mattress Converter
Yes! We have bundles readily available if you wanted to purchase your A8-Pro with either a Rehab Leg or Low Leg. Scroll through our configurations above!
There are multiple considerations about getting the right Leg Height for you and your clients. Whilst primarily it’s a preference, you may wish to consider people’s comfort on sitting on a low leg Reformer vs. those sitting on a machine higher off the ground. Furthermore, if you or your client will be doing standing exercises, the user may feel more at ease performing lower to the ground. As standard all A & C series Reformers are supplied in low-leg form, but each has the ability to raise in height, at any time, should you require.
- A8-Pro with Standard Leg Extensions – 257cm (L) x 75cm (W) x 42cm (H)
- A8-Pro with Low Leg Extensions – 257cm (L) x 75cm (W) x 28cm (H)
- A8-Pro with Rehab Leg Extensions – 257cm (L) x 75cm (W) x 64cm (H)
Max User Weight is 150Kg
The A8-Pro is Align-Pilates flagship Reformer, boasting the widest bed, longest travel & tallest leg position using the Rehab Leg Extensions. It is ideal for taller & broader clients, or for Studios looking to cater for a wide range of individuals.
Reformers are typically delivered on a pallet to your driveway or front of building. The driver will unload the reformer for you but you will need to take it into your home from there. Some assembly is required but you can find detailed instructions both in the User Manual Page and on our YouTube Channel. As standard all of our Reformers are often delivered on a pallet and therefore must have suitable access for van or truck deliveries.