F2 Folding Reformer
Short on space but still want the benefits of a Pilates reformer workout at home? The Align-Pilates F2 Folding Pilates Reformer was developed to allow you to exercise at home without requiring a large, dedicated space, you can simply unfold in your living room or a clear area, get your workout in and then fold and store out of the way until the next time.
F2 Pro Pilates Reformer
The F2 features the same springs as our professional reformers. These springs offer smooth and progressive resistance with a range of adjustments to fine tune the machine for your workout. This foldable reformer can be closed up in a matter of minutes into a compact and self-contained machine which can be easily wheeled around and stored safely out of the way.COMPARE REFORMERS
- 95 cm of smooth travel 95cm of smooth travel using our 8 PU wheel system
- 4 foot bar positions 4 (including down) foot bar positions
- Quick and easy rope adjustments Quick and simple rope adjustment system
- Adjustable head rest & shoulder rest 3 position head rest, with locking string for storage. Removable and lockable shoulder rests, with a choice of two widths.
- “Silent” metal free connectors New Align-Pilates double loop handles with “silent” metal free connectors for a quieter workout
- Folding Reformer Locks open and closed and can be wheeled in either state
- Removeable Rope Risers Removable rope risers with 3 height options
- Music wire springs Classic 4 spring set up – with commercial grade music wire springs for progressive resistance (2x Medium, 1x Strong, 1x Light)
Available add ons
Frequently Asked Questions
- Pair of silent double loop straps
- 4 nickel plated quality music wire springs in 3 different strengths: 1 x light, 2 x medium and 1 x strong
- Jump Board
- Frame Sitting Box – Flat Packed
- Fame Sitting Box – Built
- Planking Handles
- Neck Pillow
- Silent Reformer Foot Strap
- F2 Reformer Open Size – 247cm (L) x 70cm (W) x 23cm (H)
- Carriage Size – 89cm (L) x 58cm (W)
- Folded Size – 143.5cm (L) x 70cm (W) x 34.5cm (H)
- Weight – 55kg
Max User Weight is 120Kg & suitable for users 145cm-193cm (4’10-6.4″).
The F2 Reformer is perfect for those at home with limited space as it has the ability simply fold & unfold and you can safely store it out the way.
The functionality between the H1 & F2 are the same, the only difference is the standing/folding mechanism. We would recommend the H1 if you have the ceiling space.
Align-Pilates offers the following limited lifetime warranty, for the periods as stated below from the date of purchase, to the original owner of their products, upon presentation of an original invoice in their name. The warranty covers domestic usage only - the H1/F2/F3 is not warranted for commercial or professional use. Align-Pilates will repair or replace any mechanical part that malfunctions due to defects in materials and/or workmanship during the warranty period. The warranty excludes normal wear and tear, damage due to negligence or misuse, abuse, modification or unauthorized repair; scratches to the finish, and tears or indents in the upholstery. Align-Pilates will, at its discretion, repair or replace any parts deemed defective during the warranty period. If we opt to repair or replace your apparatus, this may require that your product is returned for inspection at our premises prior to sending out replacement apparatus. Parts repaired or replaced under the terms of this warranty will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period only. This warranty does not cover shipping charges, customs clearance fees (where applicable) or any costs incurred in installing repaired or replacement parts shipped under the provisions of this warranty.
This warranty will be null & void if springs are not changed as specified or, if all safety, maintenance and usage instructions as specified in the manuals are not observed or, if the equipment is used for any other purpose other than for Pilates repertoire or if the equipment has been subjected to accident, abuse, improper service, or modification not authorised by Align-Pilates.
H1/F2/F3 reformer carries a 2 year warranty for the main steel frame and standing platform and the following warranty on other parts
- a) Springs 2 year / 3,000 hours warranty is given on all springs, excepting that a decrease of 5% of the spring power per 1,500 hours usage is acceptable according to international standards. Align-Pilates Springs should be replaced after a maximum of 3,000 hours use or 2 years, whichever is earlier. In the event of any signs of damage or wear springs should be replaced immediately regardless of age or usage.
- b) All other parts including wear and tear parts including wheels, straps, ropes: 1 year
- c) Upholstery
The upholstery fabric on Align-Pilates equipment will be replaced if it fails to give normal wear for 90 days from the date of delivery. Proof of damage may be required. This warranty does not cover cuts, scratches, burns, stains, soiling, or damages caused by unreasonable use such as wearing jewellery or inappropriate clothing whilst using the equipment. Align-Pilates reserves the right to substitute an equivalent fabric if an identical fabric is not available. Upholstery must be properly cared for as laid out in the manual.
The customer must call Align-Pilates or its authorized Distributor for authorization prior to returning the equipment. The customer is responsible for the cost of returning products to Align-Pilates (or their appointed Distributor) for warranty adjustment should this be deemed necessary. The customer is responsible for any damage or loss during shipment back to Align-Pilates (or their appointed Distributor). The customer is responsible for the cost of return freight to them in the event Align-Pilates decline to make a warranty adjustment. Align-Pilates do not accept responsibility for any items returned without a pre-approved authorization number, which must be clearly marked on the outside of the package.
The above is our exclusive warranty and is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for any purpose. In no event shall Align-Pilates or their Distributors be liable for incidental, consequential or punitive damages.
This warranty is issued by Align-Pilates Equipment Ltd. Contact details: 430 Enterprise Way, Vale Park, Evesham, Worcs WR11 1 AD, UK.
Telephone: + 44 1386 425920.
For more information about Align-Pilates equipment please visit: www.align-pilates.com