The H1 Home Pilates Reformer is designed to bring the benefits of a Studio Pilates workout into the comfort of your own home. Though designed for home use the H1 reformer shares many of the key features of our commercial reformers, such as the music wire springs, to ensure the machine feels like a proper reformer in use. The H1 reformer comes with a choice of legs heights with the optional leg extensions available to raise the bed height from 23cm to 40cm. The H1 has wheels to make it easy to move around and it free stands so it doesn’t need to take up any space when not in use.
Home Pilates Reformer
The mirrored Stainless Steel runners guarantee a smooth and quiet ride. Featuring the same springs as our professional reformers, the H1 offers fluid, progressive resistance and a range of adjustments to personalize the machine for your workout. Please note that the H1 is not warrantied for commercial use.COMPARE REFORMERS
- 95cm of smooth travel 95cm of smooth travel using our 8 PU wheel system
- Wide and long carriage bed Carriage size 89cm (L) x 58cm (W) for greater comfort
- 4 foot bar positions 4 (including down) foot bar positions
- Quick and easy rope adjustments Quick and simple rope adjustment system
- Adjustable head rest and shoulder rest3 position head rest, with locking string for storage. Removable and lockable shoulder rests, with a choice of two widths.
- Choice of interchangeable leg heights Ability to raise your carriage bed height from 23cm to 40cm with leg extensions
- Freestanding reformer Freestanding ability with use of fold out and lockable standing legs
- Removeable Rope Risers Removable rope risers with 3 height options
- Music wire springs Classic 4 spring set up – with commercial grade music wire springs for progressive resistance (2x
Medium, 1x Strong, 1x Light)
Available add ons
Frequently Asked Questions
- Pair of silent double loop straps
- 4 nickel plates quality music wire springs in 3 different strengths: 1 x light, 2 x medium and 1 x strong
The H1 reformer stands 235cm tall so you need a ceiling of 2.4m or higher to be able to stand it. If you have a lower ceiling we offer an almost identical machine in a folding variety – see the F2 Reformer
- Jump Board
- Frame Sitting Box- Flat Packed
- Frame Sitting Box – Built
- Planking Handles
- Neck Pillow
- Silent Reformer Foot Strap
Yes! You can purchase leg extensions for your H1 and raise the carriage bed height from 23cm to 40cm.
There are multiple considerations about getting the right Leg Height for you. Whilst primarily it’s a preference, the higher reformer height is easy to sit down on vs a low leg Reformer. However, for standing exercises, the users may feel more at ease performing lower to the ground and hence opt for the low leg version.
- H1 with Low Leg – 247cm (L) x 70cm (W) x 23cm (H)
- H1 with Leg Extensions – 247cm (L) x 70cm (W) x 40cm (H)
- H1 Standing Height for storage – 235cm
- Weight – 50kg
Max User Weight is 120Kg & suitable for users 145cm- 193cm (4’10-6.4”)
The H1 Reformer is perfect for those at home with limited space as it has the ability to stand making storage easier as you can safely store out of the way.
The functionality between the H1 & F2 are the same, the only difference is the standing/folding mechanism. We would recommend the H1 if you have the ceiling space.
Align-Pilates offers the following limited lifetime warranty, for the periods as stated below from the date of purchase, to the original owner of their products, upon presentation of an original invoice in their name. The warranty covers domestic usage only - the H1/F2/F3 is not warranted for commercial or professional use. Align-Pilates will repair or replace any mechanical part that malfunctions due to defects in materials and/or workmanship during the warranty period. The warranty excludes normal wear and tear, damage due to negligence or misuse, abuse, modification or unauthorized repair; scratches to the finish, and tears or indents in the upholstery. Align-Pilates will, at its discretion, repair or replace any parts deemed defective during the warranty period. If we opt to repair or replace your apparatus, this may require that your product is returned for inspection at our premises prior to sending out replacement apparatus. Parts repaired or replaced under the terms of this warranty will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period only. This warranty does not cover shipping charges, customs clearance fees (where applicable) or any costs incurred in installing repaired or replacement parts shipped under the provisions of this warranty.
This warranty will be null & void if springs are not changed as specified or, if all safety, maintenance and usage instructions as specified in the manuals are not observed or, if the equipment is used for any other purpose other than for Pilates repertoire or if the equipment has been subjected to accident, abuse, improper service, or modification not authorised by Align-Pilates.
H1/F2/F3 reformer carries a 2 year warranty for the main steel frame and standing platform and the following warranty on other parts
- a) Springs 2 year / 3,000 hours warranty is given on all springs, excepting that a decrease of 5% of the spring power per 1,500 hours usage is acceptable according to international standards. Align-Pilates Springs should be replaced after a maximum of 3,000 hours use or 2 years, whichever is earlier. In the event of any signs of damage or wear springs should be replaced immediately regardless of age or usage.
- b) All other parts including wear and tear parts including wheels, straps, ropes: 1 year
- c) Upholstery
The upholstery fabric on Align-Pilates equipment will be replaced if it fails to give normal wear for 90 days from the date of delivery. Proof of damage may be required. This warranty does not cover cuts, scratches, burns, stains, soiling, or damages caused by unreasonable use such as wearing jewellery or inappropriate clothing whilst using the equipment. Align-Pilates reserves the right to substitute an equivalent fabric if an identical fabric is not available. Upholstery must be properly cared for as laid out in the manual.
The customer must call Align-Pilates or its authorized Distributor for authorization prior to returning the equipment. The customer is responsible for the cost of returning products to Align-Pilates (or their appointed Distributor) for warranty adjustment should this be deemed necessary. The customer is responsible for any damage or loss during shipment back to Align-Pilates (or their appointed Distributor). The customer is responsible for the cost of return freight to them in the event Align-Pilates decline to make a warranty adjustment. Align-Pilates do not accept responsibility for any items returned without a pre-approved authorization number, which must be clearly marked on the outside of the package.
The above is our exclusive warranty and is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for any purpose. In no event shall Align-Pilates or their Distributors be liable for incidental, consequential or punitive damages.
This warranty is issued by Align-Pilates Equipment Ltd. Contact details: 430 Enterprise Way, Vale Park, Evesham, Worcs WR11 1 AD, UK.
Telephone: + 44 1386 425920.
For more information about Align-Pilates equipment please visit: www.align-pilates.com