The Align-Pilates Home Studio Pilates Reformer is brand new for 2020 and is the updated version of our previous flagship commercial Pilates reformer, the A2. The Home has a completely new runner profile and runs on 8 PU wheels (rather than the 4 nylon wheels of the preceding A2 models), this new platform offers an even quieter ride, improved handling of cross loading forces and reduced maintenance.
Home Pilates Reformer
Over eight years of development, the Home is now in its fourth generation and the new star in Align-Pilates’ reformer line-up! Offering a luxurious oversize carriage and the longest travel of any standard Pilates reformer on the market, this reformer is perfect for all heights including taller people. Also featuring our new patent pending rapid change spring bar for the fastest spring bar adjustment, you will love our brand new Home!
- Market beating 113cm of smooth travel Longest travel of any standard Pilates reformer at 113cm – suits more people and requires less adjustment
- Wide and long carriage bed Widest carriage on the market at 67cm for greater comfort.
- 8 PU wheel system 8 wheel system for improved performance and reduced maintenance.
- Oversize and 6 lockable foot bar positions Home improved foot bar locks in 6 positions including flat. Oversized with improved pivot point for comfort and stability.
- Patent pending rapid change spring bar Patent pending rapid change spring bar allows single handed adjustment of the spring bar without removing any springs – 4 positions (20cm of adjustment). Watch our features video on YouTube ►
- Quick and easy rope adjustmentsNew and improved rope adjustment system ensures both ropes stay the same length and adjust simultaneously.
- Adjustable shoulder and head rests Removable and lockable shoulder rests allow for a completely flat bed using the optional mattress converter.
- Choice of 3 interchangeable leg heightsFuture proof – choice of 3 interchangeable leg heights
- Adaptable with half cadillac options Risers fold down for use with a half cadillac.
- Convenient for easy moving Convenient – wheeled for easy moving and can be stacked.
- Adjustable rope riser positions Stainless rope risers for rapid adjustment of rope heights and can fold down for use with half cadillac. Risers feature an eyelet so springs can be attached for additional exercise possibilities.
- Commercially warranted Light commercial warranty of 27.5 hours per week (this applies to all our Studio reformers).
Available add ons
Frequently Asked Questions
- Pair of silent double loop straps
- 4 nickel plates quality music wire springs in 3 different strengths: 1 x light, 2 x medium and 1 x strong
The H1 reformer stands 235cm tall so you need a ceiling of 2.4m or higher to be able to stand it. If you have a lower ceiling we offer an almost identical machine in a folding variety – see the F2 Reformer
- Jump Board
- Frame Sitting Box- Flat Packed
- Frame Sitting Box – Built
- Planking Handles
- Neck Pillow
- Silent Reformer Foot Strap
Yes! You can purchase leg extensions for your H1 and raise the carriage bed height from 23cm to 40cm.
There are multiple considerations about getting the right Leg Height for you. Whilst primarily it’s a preference, the higher reformer height is easy to sit down on vs a low leg Reformer. However, for standing exercises, the users may feel more at ease performing lower to the ground and hence opt for the low leg version.
- H1 with Low Leg – 247cm (L) x 70cm (W) x 23cm (H)
- H1 with Leg Extensions – 247cm (L) x 70cm (W) x 40cm (H)
- H1 Standing Height for storage – 235cm
- Weight – 50kg
Max User Weight is 120Kg & suitable for users 145cm- 193cm (4’10-6.4”)
The H1 Reformer is perfect for those at home with limited space as it has the ability to stand making storage easier as you can safely store out of the way.
The functionality between the H1 & F2 are the same, the only difference is the standing/folding mechanism. We would recommend the H1 if you have the ceiling space.